TJEnWjPQJ-dFIUS_rRh0d36uoa0 Easy Money Working From Home: Wealthy Affiliate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wealthy Affiliate

Recently, I was going through reviews of paying websites to check some new methods of earning and I came across one website which has the most number of positive reviews you can find on Google or any other search engine. After reading loads of reviews about this website called Wealthy Affiliate, I made up my mind to try it for myself and see whether it is really worth joining. Not only did I join this website but also I decided to become a premium paid member of this site. I remind u that I am not one of those who would join any scam website, I have invested money online in two other websites till now and the other two are very famous paid to play games. After reading all the advantages about this site I found out one of its disadvantages. Here is my review of Wealthy Affiliate.

My Rating of Wealthy Affiliates: 9.8/10

Advantages:

  • Getting Started course is for free which is enough to get your online business up and running.
  • Explains you about ways to earn online and how to do it with courses teaching you on a step by step basis from scratch.
  • You can get help from the two owners of the website, Kyle and Carson, themselves as a premium member and all other experts.
  • Build your own free website through wealthy affiliates as they offer free hosting for premium members.
  • Even free starter membership offers two websites which you can build as a start.
  • Even those people who don't have a niche will get help to select one and how to earn from it.
  • 100% legitimate NOT SCAM at all.
  • Special offer for new members: First month only $19 instead of $47 per month. You can cancel at any time if you are not satisfied. The special offer can be availed within the first 7 days.
  • The premium membership contains all the expert tools and knowledge you are ever going to need no matter how big or small your business is and thus more profit.


Disadvantages:

  • Information overload. There is just too much information that the newbies are overwhelmed with so much information at their disposal. :P
Proof:
The only solid proof I can give you that this site is worth every penny is that, I have personally contacted the people who are currently premium members of this site before I myself decided to become premium and the valid reason is that it requires $47 every month to stay a premium member and there are members who have spent more than 5 years on this website. So $47x12= $564/year. Why would people spend so much on a site every year if it is not worth the money? I hope you all get my point here.

I am not persuading you people to join this website and become a premium member but even as a free member, starter membership has enough benefits to get your online business up and running. If you don't want to pay than join it for free and understand the website and judge whether it is really worth it. I would like to personally suggest you people to have a look at this website and join as you have nothing to lose, Pay for premium whenever you feel like the website is really worth every penny which I think it is. Join and meet me as a member inside the website. Will be glad to assist you there. :)

To join Wealthy Affiliates, Click Here.

Please leave a review if you have any experiences with this site and whether you joined it as a free member or premium. I will be glad to assist you.

3 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting such good and meaningful articles. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Wealthy Affiliate Review

    ReplyDelete